Title: Heartkeys: The Aids Memorial Album
Genre: New Age, Piano
Label: Rising Star Records
Total Size: 268 MB
Using the rich and expressive quality of the piano, HeartKeys includes performances by artists with AIDS, artists whose careers were tragically ended by AIDS, and artists whose music was inspired by their emotional reaction to the ravages of the disease. Some of the works are beautifully ornate eulogies, while others are joyful affirmations of life.
The album features a variety of diverse piano-based styles, with liner notes that contain vital AIDS facts and HIV information. A portion of the profits benefit LIFEbeat, the music industry fund-raising organization committed to fighting AIDS with education and assistance to people living with the illness.
Many of the composers on the album are well-known pianists, including new age founding father Steven Halpern, the internationally recognized Tom Barabas, and platinum-selling Lori Line.
01. Lorie Line - Threads Of Love (3:37)
02. Martin Wenberg - In Memoriam (4:26)
03. Tom Barabas - Kaleidoscope (4:21)
04. Dave Catney - Reality Road (4:37)
05. Steven Halpern - Celertial Prophecy (3:50)
06. Gerald L. Stacy - One Day (4:34)
07. John Smatla - Emmet's Theme (4:26)
08. Liberace - I'll Be Seeing You (2:52)
09. Lee Gannon - When My Head Spins (6:37)
10. George Skaroulis - I Think Of You (4:51)
11. Di Scherling - Tears Get In The Way (4:53)
12. Paul Sullivan - Sky Full Of Stars (3:42)
13. Ann Duckworth - The Gift (6:20)